Thursday, October 8, 2009

Olivetti Prt 100 Setup

energizing - Energising


Today I have for vosotr @ s a soap that I made before summer but I still have not tried. It is a mint and geranium soap with a little lemongrass and although an unusual mix I like it because is very energizing . Recipe is very simple and very emollient, has just olive oil, coconut and avocado.

Here you have the recipe if you fancy it.


Olive Oil 540 gr
Coconut Oil 160 gr
Avocado Oil 100 gr
Sosa 106 gr Water
248 gr

You can add essential or fragrance oil to taste, but remember to deduct the amount añadáis the amount of water in the recipe. I say this because I always keep my recipes with the amounts not including essential oils and then add it to times when I forget to water discounting, in fact today I corrected some of the recipes from the blog because I had happened, and although soap can be either, depending on the oils, sometimes a difference of 30 or 40 gr can make the soap is a bit softer.
Well, no more for today, I wish you a happy long weekend for those who live in Spain and for others a very good weekend.


Today i have for you That I made a soap summer Before But I Still Have not tried. It is a peppermint and geranium soap with a pinch of lemongrass and although the scent is unusual remove I like it Because it is very energizing. It is a very simple recipe and very emollient. I leave it here for you just in case you want to try it:


Olive oil Coconut Oil 540 gr 160 gr 100 gr

Avocado Oil Lye 106 gr
Water 248 gr

You can add any fragance or essential oil that you like, but remember to discount the quantity that you add from the total amount of water in the recipe. I tell you this, because I normally writte down my recipes without essential oils and sometimes when I add the fragance I forget to discount it from the water and depending on the oils and quanty you are using, it could mean that the resulting soap is softer than it should.
Well, that's it for today, I wish you all a great weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment