Friday, November 6, 2009

Nature's Goodness Baby Food Hawaiian Delight

Forgotten - Forgotten

Llevo un par de semanas que se me pasan los días volando, no I do know that when I want to realize the day is over and I have not done anything at all ... no soap, no blogging ... and so the days go by unnoticed. I hate that feeling is like when you have a nightmare about being chased and however much they try to run you do not advance, because the kind of feeling I have when the end of the day and see that I have not done anything do not you happen to you? Anyway, today I decided to wake up the nightmare, hahaha , so with this in mind I started looking crazy from the soaps that I have saved to see if there was one to teach. And ... Tachán .... I found these forgotten soaps I made months and that once did not like much, but now I come to fable. Well, here I leave them and hope that this act of rebellion against rampant laziness comes over me Lately ú serve to get going again and make something cool to show you next week. Kisses to all and happy weekend. Ah! I forgot, these soaps are rosemary, mint, anise and a lot of lemon, mmmmmmmmmmmm .....

The Last Two Weeks Have Been When this kind of time flyes so fast That time when i want to REALISE, the day has ended and I have not done a thing ... Not soap, NOT in writting the blog ... nothing. I hate that feeling , it's like when you have a nightmare about someone chasing you and you try to run away but the more you try the less you run, well, that's the kind of feeling I have when I see the day has finished and I haven't done a thing. Doesn't it happen to you? Anyway, today I decided to wake up from the nightmare, hahaha, so with this idea in mind I started to look high and low for some soap until I found these forgotten ones to show you. When I made them a few months ago I didn't like them very much but I think today they are good enough to save my day... or at least to put me on my way to start doing something again. I hope to bring you something nice next week , till then have a great time. Oppsss ... I forgot, these soaps scent is rosemary, peppermint, anise and a lot of lemon, mmmmmmmmmmm ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment