Friday, December 25, 2009

Transvestite Women Models

Merry Christmas! - Happy Christmas! Soap

Uffffffff .... my mother but I almost spend the holidays and did not come to congratulate. But hey, better late than never, so even a cortita entry, could not but congratulate the holidays and especially thank you for all your messages. As soon as you promise to go for a while answering all the questions I have sent. Here you
Christmas glycerin soap and when I have time I will explain how.
Lots of kisses for everyone and I wish the best for the holidays and especially the coming year comes loaded with illusions and fantastic projects that you fill the heart. Goodness me

.... It's Already Christmas, time flies .... Truly I am sorry i have taken so long Since last post, But Better Late Than Never ... so let me wish to all of you a really happy Christmas.
Here I leave you to glycerin soap I made Some weeks ago, I promise That as soon as I Have Some time I will Explain you how to make it.
Lots of kisses for all and I wish you all the best for this time of the year and Above all I hope the New year That Brings You That lotsl of wonderfull projects fill your hearts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment