Thursday, June 18, 2009

Salons That Use Goldwell

Soap pink clay - Pink Clay Soap


Today I have for vosotr @ s a wonderful pink clay soap and olive oil. Clay is an additive that I love to use in soap because it gives a nice texture. Clay has many beneficial properties both aesthetic and therapeutic and depending on skin type will use a type of clay or another, since each clay brings different qualities. You can find it in all colors, brown, blue, green, yellow, red, white, pink (which is actually a mixture of red and white).
I have used this soap pink clay because clay is great for sensitive and dry skin and serves to soften and cleanse the pores.
If you have never tried to make soap with clay still encourage you to try, add some clay to any of your favorite recipes, I'm sure the results will surprise you. If you want to make soap for oily skin or acne problems I would recommend using green clay. Try it and let me know.



Today I bring you a wonderful pink clay and olive oil soap. Clay is one of my favorite additives in soap because it gives it a really nice texture. Clay has many therapeutic benefits and depending on the skin type we are going to use it on, we will use a different kind of clay. You can find it in all colors, brown, blue, green , yellow, red, white, pink (a mixture of red and white), you name it and each one has its own different characteristics and composition.
In this soap I have used pink clay because this clay is great for sensitive and dry skin and it is recommended to soften and clean your skin.
If you have never tried making soap with clay I encourage you to do it , I am sure you will be surprised at the results. Just add some clay recipe to your favorite soap, if the soap is for someone with oily skin I would recommend using green clay. Give it a try and let me know how you like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment