Monday, August 24, 2009

Kannada Heart Touching Quotes

stencil - Link in

Finally back after a long time to write the blog. This is not to say that I have my laptop back (damn, damn the support) but the vagaries of fate have given me back way to have space to publish.

Make a stencil is a laborious thing, although this obviously depends on what we do, that is, depends on the number of inks that want to use, size, the difficulty of the image and the latter case the tools we have.

Here I'll show you a small stencil which was curious, I did it in letter size because I wanted to see if the idea was as I imagined and then make it larger.

The original image is this:


And now the finished picture, considering it is a draft I think it's okay:


As you will realize there are big differences, but overall was good, of course, is to discount that to my misfortune did not get stuck to my paintings so I could only use 2 inks instead of the 3 that was provided and the colors were not exactly better, still looks good so it gives a lot of expectations when you have the correct colors.

En fin, esto queda así para después ser maximizado a una lámina de más de un metro, seguro quedará bien ver por la calle un link tamaño natural.

0 comments:

Post a Comment