Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Drmrsvandertramp House

Recipe lip balm - Lip Balm Recipe

Well chic @ s , here I am with you another day, I love these meetings that we have here in cyberspace , if you look good is something really amazing, and through technology we can be so close when in fact we are as far and as I sit here in my home computer before I can get to your houses scattered all over the world.
Is not this a wonder that we can almost touch it, I really feel that you super close, especially when I read your comments ....
Well today we are not talking about soap, I know your favorite is the soap, but today I'll give you a recipe for a lip balm. I thought you might like because it is very easy to make and you can also use the ingredients that normally you use to make soap, so surely will have all the material at home. Also as you already know lip balms are made with commercial derivatives oil, vaseline etc type that are bad for the skin, so you can make your natural ingredients. Recipes
lip balms are many but this is among my favorites, but according to your preferences you can adjust the quantities of oil and wax to give different consistencies.

Beeswax 40 gr
Shea Butter 50
gr Cocoa Butter 30 gr
Almond Oil 80 gr
Vitamin E (optional) 4 drops

you put beeswax and butters to melt in a double boiler, when it is all melted from the heat and retiráis you add almond oil and vitamin E, if you want to add any essential oil you do now and what you pour in small boats small cans like the photo. Then it meteis in the refrigerator for a few minutes and you're ready to usar.Si want you can add color using dye that you will have previously diluted in a little almond oil or melting a little of your favorite lipstick when derritáis shortenings and wax.

As I say there are many variations, some very interesting, so I will let you have another recipe later. This recipe is the same that I use to do so lipstick consistency, especially in winter, it is rather hard, if you like the most cuddly lip only have to add a little more almond oil to the recipe. For those who do not want complicaros life or you do not have all the ingredients can make a basic recipe using 1 part of wax and oil 4 or 5. For example, 3 grams of wax and 12 g of oil (olive, sunflower, almonds ...)



Hello all, here I am again, I love these encounters We Have in cyberspace, if we look at it closely it is quite amazing how by using our computers we can be so near when in fact we are so far away.
Don't you think is wonderful that we can almost touch each other ? , I can feel you all so near, specially when I read your comments....
Well, today I am not going to talk about soap, although I know that soap is your favourite subject. Today I am going to give you a lip balm recipe, I tought that you may like it as it is really easy to make and the ingredients used are the same we normally use for soap, so you will probably have them already at hand.
Besides, as you probably know, comercial lip balms are petroleum based and therefore do not replenish moisture to your lips, so it is a good idea to make your own lip balms with natural moisturizing oils and butters.
There are many lip balm recipes out there but I have a few favourites , one of which is this one, although you can also adjust the quantity of oils and wax to make the consistency to your liking.

Bees Wax 40 gr
Shea butter 50 gr
Cocoa butter 30 gr
Almond oil 80 gr
Vitamin E (optional) 4 drops

Put the wax and the butters to melt on a double boiler, when everything is melted, put it out of the fire and add the almond oil and the vitamin e, if you want to add any essential oil or fragance do it now, although if you have used unrefined wax the smell will already Be wonderful. Then pour it in small pots or tins and put it in the fridge For a few minutes, take it out and enjoy it. If you prefer
your lip balm to You Can Have Some add color colorant Some Diluted That You Would Have Previously in the You Can almond oil or melt the tiny bit of your favorite lipstick When You Are melting the butters.
I hope you like the recipe as much as I do.
Lots of love for all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment