Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Monica Roccaforte Discography

natural soap organic - Natural organic soap


Buffff, the days fly by and when I want to now has been a week since my last blog entry .... Today I bring some soaps are my favorite, totally soaps natural, no dyes or synthetic fragrances and made only with organic oils and essential oils, for me this kind of soap are the best soaps in the world. Long ago I told you I wanted to tell you about why I think soaps made with organic oils are the best. Well for starters I think most of you will agree that it is not the same as eating a freshly cooked paella with the best rice, seafood and freshly caught fish to eat pre-cooked paella which has been used frozen seafood and is full of preservatives to last long on the shelves of supermarkets. Well, to me, with soap is the same. Most of oil today are extracted with solvents (very toxic chemicals), why? because if for example we extract oil from a coconut, a few sunflower seeds or other means of pressure, centrifugation or other mechanical means the amount of oil you get is infinitely less than if done using a solvent, and pretty more expensive. But when you buy certified organic oils that we are making sure to extract these oils have not been used chemicals and therefore are much more pure than in its culture nor unused chemicals (fertilizers, pesticides , etc.) and normally come from sustainable plantations.
An exception to this generality is the extra virgin olive oil, which is one of the few oils that are still extracted by mechanical process without solvent.
And then if you also add dyes and synthetic fragrances, we are adding more to our soap chemistry.
In short, they are always my favorite soaps which are made with organic oils and only carry essential oils, organic if possible also ...... I only say if anyone was thinking about getting a gift, hahaha, but if possible would prefer something other than soap, which currently I have reservations para dos o tres vidas ......



Today I want to show you some of my favourite soaps, totally natural soaps, no colorants, no synthetic fragance, made only with organic oils and essential oils, for me this kind of soap is the best in the world.
The reason why I think soaps made with organic ingredients are the best is because nowadays most oils are extracted using toxic chemical solvents (hexane mostly), the reason for this is that using solvents gets a much higher yield of oil out of the seeds/nuts than just using mechanical means, and it is much cheaper. One of the few exceptions is extra virgin olive oil which is still extracted using mechanical means, mostly cold pressed.
By buying certified organic oils you are making That sure has not Been Used solvent to extract the oil Knowing That apart from the growing of the seeds / nuts not has Involved the use of chemical products and THEREFORE the oils is much more pure. As an added value come from organic ingredients Normally Sustainable plantations. The Truth Is That
organic oils That Are more expensive normal ones But I think it is worth it, Give it a try and see What you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment