Sunday, April 12, 2009

Genital Acne Signs And Symptoms

More Flowers Soap - More Flower Soaps

¿Cómo han ido Easter holidays? I hope you all / I've enjoyed these days of rest. Today I bring you more soap flowers, but these lilac, which is a color that I love and also very consistent with Easter. How the above, these flowers are made of soap cut cookies. First I made the soap and poured into the mold, if you want to add color and these are made of colored soap and stir over a bit with a stick or other utensil in soap drawing shapes we like Once allowed to dry mold release plate soap a day or two and then cut flowers or shapes that you like. These soaps are very easy to make and are very pretty and decorative. Hope you like.
For those who have just arrived and want to learn to make soap click on the titles of the following entries to learn how to do it: How to make soap , How to make soap (2) , How to make soap (3) , How to make soap (4) , How to make soap (5) and How to make soap (6) .
For the next week I hope you one recipe that I have asked several people. Until then, kisses for everybody.



Sorry, no translation Inglés Restrictions due to time, I'll be back next week translating in Inglés, Until Then I hope you enjoy my new soaps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment