Sunday, April 5, 2009

Naruto 4 Tailed Kyuubi Pivot

Flowers Soap - Soap Flowers Soap

are here on vacation, you will have already left some out there to enjoy these days and you'll be about to others. To me these are days on which the whole family together, uncles, cousins, parents, grandparents, cousins, everybody ... is a particular joy to see everyone enjoying the children together and making us enjoy and especially making us forget for a moment everyday problems, children are like flowers, only We watch them spread their joy and we convey something very special, something difficult to explain, something that takes us for a moment to a place of tranquility where everything is well ....
Today I bring these flowers as simple soap making soap these flowers is very easy just have to make soap balls of different colors and different types of cut flowers with short pasta and then placed in containers where you pour soap again and once dry you turn to cut short pasta with other larger, or pour into a round mold, finally the possibilities are endless, you just need to let your imagination run wild ... These soap flowers are very special because it smells like apples and jasmine, I love that I could get a bit of her scent to where you are but so far the technology has not come to much, haha, so I hope that this picture even if you get a bit of tranquility that I said before.
If you just get to the blog and do not know how to make soap, read the Following entries by clicking on the titles to learn how to do it: How to make soap , How to make soap (2) , How to make soap (3) , How to make soap (4) , How to make soap (5) and How soapmaking (6)
Lots of kisses to all and that you spend a perfect holiday.



Inglés speaking
Dear readers, as the Easter holidays and Have Arrived Gathered all my family has to spend the holidays together I Will not Have much time to write in my blog so I Will not Be translating my posts to Inglés, I Hope You Understand .... But do not worry I will soon be back to translating. I wish you all a very happy Easter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment