Thursday, April 30, 2009

M Jak Miłość Odcinek 974 Online

Soap Seville - Seville's Soap

Well girls and boys, I'm quite busy this week in addition to my two daughters with a good mailto constipated, so I have no time for much soap. Still could not pass up the opportunity to make a soap dedicated to the Seville Fair and this year I have met enough people in the world of soap that are there. So good, this soap is dedicated to all those soap / I and all my readers of Seville, which I hope you are really enjoying the show.
In my next entry I hope to tell you a little about a subject I have asked a lot and it's like soap leftovers of and be done with the soap as you do not like to left.
Kisses.



This week I Have Been busy removing and i also have my two Daughters ill with the flu, I Have Not Had so much time for soap or writting in the blog But I Would like to show you an special soap That I made for the Seville's Fair, this is a special street party in Seville in the south of Spain, where, people wear typical English dance dresses, Which Are Made of colorful spotty fabric, and Women wear this Comb and ornamental flowers on Their Heads.
Well, no time for more today, I think next post I will be telling you about rebatching soap. Till Then have fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment