Sunday, April 26, 2009

How Orthodox Relates Ro Complementary Therapies

ideas for wrapping soap - Soap Wrapping Ideas

So far I have always taught my to natural soaps and I thought it would be cool to give you some ideas for wrapping soap as some soaps that are simple are much better presented if they added a ribbon, some pretty paper or a flashy label. From now on than give you recipes for soap , teach different techniques and show you my new soaps I also hope to go away by giving some ideas to package your soaps and simple even if you are precious.
These pictures show you some soaps all wrapped in the same role but each with a different detail. This type of paper is a little thicker than usual and so that it must mark the edges well enough, it's actually very simple but can change the look of your soap dramatically. Well ¿qué os parece como han quedado?


Until now I have shown you all my soaps without any packaging and I have thought that it would be a good idea to give you some ideas to wrap your soap because some soaps that are quite simple look much better if you add them some cord, some nice paper or even a nice tag.
In these photos you can see some soap wrapped with the same paper but in each one I have added a different lace or tag, as you can see you can get different looks just by changing an small detail. This kind of paper is thicker than normal so in order for it to look good you have to make sure that each fold is well scored . So ¿do you like their look?

0 comments:

Post a Comment